Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome

Hi Every one my name is Jason Pepin. I am a pretty neat guy if i had a say in anything. This Blog i think will be a way so that i can express my self show people the insightful side of me. But also the side of me that people like. As in the funny random side of me. Basically its just going to be me :-P. First things First Stuff about me. I am Christian, I have very strong roots in that. Secondly I like to have fun. Right now my new hobby is learning the bass guitar. I am currently in a band but we have no name yet lol I think it should be Silas Cry but it has not happened yet. Another thing is i am very active when my hearts into something i would rather give 100% into something than give 90%. Another thing quick thing about me is I am in the National Guard. That means I still live in Maine but also I do serve my country as a week end warrior :-P. I Got Friends but not as many as i used to have.

0 comments: