Monday, February 2, 2009

Blessed

Yesterday was just one of those days. I have been very unlucky and i have been in just a terrible rut since like last November. This week probably could of been the worst I was finally out of money. My Truck was Broken. Just one thing after another i thought i was going to lose my mind. But things started to get better slowly but surely. This issue i had been facing since December was resolved and we found out that we both just over reacted. Next my mom took me out to eat with the family and if that wasnt enough she gave me 40$ which is alot when you had like nothing. After that she took me to Walmart and Bought me some Food and some minutes on my Phone. It was just the Best I couldnt of Asked for any more. Later that night I got a call from my mom and it was saying that my dad had fixed the truck. At this point i am just kind of shocked i went to go take it for alittle spin and not only did he fix it he put gas in it which is just sooo soo awesome. I was just over whelmed my parents didnt have to do this but they did and it was just soo amazing I just Felt like weeping. I Tought the first half of teen class It went very well. Tim had the floor after me and what he said just hit home i could just see a renewed thrist In him. And Pastor Brown Spoke this morning and you know what for the first time in a long long time it just clicked and was amazing.
I am just soo blessed to be here. I know God is at work through me and its just amazing to see him grow inside of me. Each and every day is a new challenge and a new step of faith and every day i move forward. Its not me If it was I wouldnt be here right now thats for sure but its him and my lovely Family

0 comments: